Here are just some of the perks of being a MOMS Club member!
- Playgroups- Our weekly playgroups are a great way for both moms and kids to make friends and have fun.
- Helping Hands- Provides meals, child care, errands and general support to any mom who needs it due to pregnancy, birth, illness, etc.
- Monthly Activity Calendar- A variety of year-round, scheduled activities and outings each week designed to get you out of the house! Examples of activities include: Park days Field trips to local farms, zoo, museum, coffee & lunch outings
- Member-hosted play-dates Indoor play areas Library activities
- Moms Night Out (MNO) - A monthly evening out for just the moms (though nursing babies are always welcome). It is a great way to recharge and enjoy some time with friends.
- Couples Night Out (CNO) - A monthly evening out for you and your significant other with other couples. Get to know each other couples in the club while taking some much needed together time